SAI is currently looking to fill an architectural intern position in our Frisco office.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who will be able to work independently and as part of a team. Part-time remote work will be considered, but the strength of our team approach is based on in-person collaboration. The candidate will need to work in the studio the majority of the time.
Please email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to the email listed at the bottom of the page.
This position is eligible for the following benefits after 2 months of employment:
• Health insurance
• Health savings account with company match
• 401(k) with company match up to 5%
• Annual ski pass to local ski mountain(s) of your choice
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
Mid-Level Architectural Intern
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working in Revit and AutoCAD on daily basis
• Programming through construction documents
• Working in all phases of design with project and principal architects
• 3-5 years working in Architecture firm
• At least 3 years of experience in Revit and AutoCAD
• Capable of working in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
• Ability to commute or relocate to Summit County