SAI is currently looking to fill an interior designer position in our Frisco office.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who is interested in leading and continuing to expand out interiors department. The right person will be able to work independently and as part of a team. Part-time remote work will be considered, but the strength of our team approach is based on in-person collaboration. The candidate will need to work in the studio the majority of the time.
Please email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to the email listed at the bottom of the page.
This position is eligible for the following benefits after 2 months of employment:
• Health insurance
• Health savings account with company match
• 401(k) with company match up to 5%
• Annual ski pass to local ski mountain(s) of your choice
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
Mid-Senior Interior Designer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with clients to develop program for their interiors scope
• Finish and furniture specifications and ordering
• Work closely with architecture team for collaborative approach
• Interior and architectural detailing
• Mid-senior level interior designer
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to commute or relocate to Summit County
• Knowledge of and ability to work in Revit